We'd love to hear from you!
PAW! is a 100% volunteer feral cat rescue organization and always needs volunteers! Our local kitties require lots of love, time, and attention, and they appreciate whatever help you can give them.
- Perhaps you would like to socialize a rescued kitten.
- Provide a foster home to an adoptable cat for a few weeks until a “forever home” can be found.
- Volunteer to transport cats to the vet, or feed a cat colony regularly.
- You could also volunteer to help us trap stray cats in need, or simply post PAW! flyers around a neighborhood that needs TNR for a growing cat population.
- By bringing whatever special skills you have to the table, you do your part to aid the cats. For instance, volunteers helped to create the PAW! logo, the website, note cards, flyers and brochures. Volunteers also can organize bake sales, provide legal services, offer bookkeeping assistance, and help with fundraising and mailings. What special talent can you offer the kitties?
ABOVE: Eartipped cat means a feral that has been TNR'ed.The eartip is universally on the left ear, even in Europe and Asia.(TNR has been practiced in Europe and Great Britain for over 30 years.)